Monday, November 24, 2008

Hollidays are here!

I meant to write a little about Halloween but since it's almost thanksgiving I'll just have to settle for posting some of the pictures we took. We have some great pics of all the kids with their cousins at a Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa Eaton's. The kids all had a blast dressing up!

Since Thanksgiving is upon us I want to express thanks for a few of the things in my life that I have been blessed with over the last year. First and most important on my list is the atonement of Christ. A close second for me is my family. I am so blessed to have my wonderful wife and children. I love each of them so much. Lindsey is such a wonderful supportive wife. She helped me get through the toughest year of my life. and now she is continuing to help me through school and becoming a normal person again. Over a year in Iraq I didn't realize the toll the stress was taking on me. I'm so blessed to have a wife who is willing to stick it through with me. She truly is my better half. I'm so grateful for my extended family. My parents and my parents in-law. they do so much to help us. Whether it's watching the kids so we can go out for the evening or having us over for Sunday dinner. We have wonderful families and I thank God for them every day! There are so many things that I want to put on this list but for lack of time I want to wrap it up by expressing gratitude for my job. In this turbulent economy I'm grateful to have a secure job that is willing to help me get through school with flexibility and good pay. There are so many people in our country right now who are out of work or even those that do are struggling to even feed their families. I am truly blessed.

This Thanksgiving I hope we all remember what the lord has done for us in the last year individually. God is blessing each of our lives make sure and give back whatever you can to him and to those around you. Remember. "...When ye are in the service of your fellow man ye are only in the service of your God." (Mosiah 2:17)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

My Play List